Upholstered Lecture Bar & Counter Stool
The Lecture Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for counter height use. This version features a one-piece, upholstered seat and back, with unique, channel-stitch detailing. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic foot rest. Functional, comfortable and stylish, the Lecture, Counter Stool works well for any workspace, bar or dining area.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique.
Product colours may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit our showroom to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
L x W x H:
Counter: 19 in x 19.5 in x 32 in
Bar: 20 in x 20 in x 39 in
Length - horizontal edge of the item
Width - depth of the item
Height - vertical edge of the item