Kelso Accent Chair
The design goal for Kelso was to create a visually striking accent chair that didn’t sacrifice comfort for style. This was achieved by clever use of materials and construction, resulting in an extraordinary chair that looks as good as it feels when lounging in it. Details like a tubular steel frame and integrated wood dowel armrests give Kelso a confident, industrial‐modern aesthetic which is juxtaposed against delicate, knife‐edge seat and back cushions that offer a surprisingly comfy place to relax. Fabric with a nubuck‐like feel was chosen to further enhance the chair’s allure and give it a warm, tactile quality.
- Knife‐edge, pillowtop seat and back cushions are crafted with Dacron‐wrapped, high resiliency, medium density foam.
- Velcro attachments underneath cushions for a secure connection to upholstered frame.
- Bench‐made, powder‐coated solid steel, sled base frame with solid FSC®‐Certified ash or walnut arm detailing.
- Non‐marking leveler feet integrated into base to protect hardwood floors and can be adjusted for stability on uneven floor surfaces.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit our showroom to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
L x W x H: 28.5 in x 32.5 in x 31.5 in
Length - horizontal edge of the item
Width - depth of the item
Height - vertical edge of the item