Lecture Bar & Counter Stool
The Lecture Stool is a modern reinterpretation of a classic elementary school chair design, adapted for counter height use. The black, powder-coated steel legs are reinforced with sturdy flat bar stabilizers and a simple ergonomic footrest. Functional, comfortable and stylish, the Lecture, Counter Stool works well for any workspace, bar or dining area.
- One-piece, molded plywood seat/back with exposed edges.
- Black, powder-coated frame is bench-made from solid, round steel.
- Flatbar braces add functional style.
- Ergonomic footrest.
- Features a leather handle with brass hardware.
- Plastic bumpers on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Wood is a natural material, with variations in grain pattern and color that make each design unique.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit Gus* Modern retailer to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
L x W x H:
Counter: 19 in x 19.5 in x 32 in
Bar: 20 in x 20 in x 39 in
Length - horizontal edge of the item
Width - depth of the item
Height - vertical edge of the item