Mid-century style gets a modern update in the clever design of the Miller Sofa. Solid wood dowel legs support a slimline frame which gives this sofa its lightweight, floating appearance. The plush back cushions are designed to hold their shape and feature unique channel stitching that adds texture and visual interest. Also available as a Bi-Sectional.
- Reversible back cushions contain eco-friendly, synthetic down fill made from 614 recycled plastic water bottles.
- Reversible seat cushions are crafted with high-resiliency medium-density foam covered in a Dacron wrap.
- A slim platform gives the illusion of the design sitting higher off the ground.
- The frame is reinforced with steel for durability
- Non‐marking tack glide feet on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors.
- No‐Sag, sinuous spring suspension system.
- All joints have been stress tested.
Visit our showroom to view the color choices
L x W x H: 84 in x 30.5 in x 35 in
Length - horizontal edge of the item
Width - depth of the item
Height - vertical edge of the item