Labrador Accent Chair + Ottoman
A rugged, eco‐friendly take on modernism, the Labrador is a unique design that invokes calm and lightness, with elements reduced to their essential forms. Its Scandinavian‐inspired look is achieved using natural materials like solid ash and hand‐stitched leather. Wood is FSC®‐ Certified to support responsible forest management, and faux‐wool coverings are made from 100% recycled plastic bottles, diverted from landfills and waterways, then repurposed into a plush upholstery material. The headrest can be adjusted using a clever leather and wood counterweight to achieve optimal lounging position, enhanced even further by a matching footrest.
- Faux wool fabric is 100% recycled, eco‐friendly and upcycled
- Solid wood dowel frame features armrests and base crafted from solid ash.
- Clear coat finish on all dowels.
- One piece seat and back, headrest and ottoman cushion are crafted with high resiliency medium density polyurethane foam.
- Webbed suspension system for comfort.
- Removable, adjustable headrest features a solid wood dowel counterweight with leather straps in Canyon Whiskey leather.
- Tack glide feet on legs to protect hardwood floors.
- Product colors may vary slightly from those shown on your display. Visit our showroom to preview samples of fabric and finish options.
L x W x H:
Chair - 30.5 in x 31.5 in x 42 in
Ottoman - 27 in x 18 in x 16 in
Length - horizontal edge of the item
Width - depth of the item
Height - vertical edge of the item